News on the DKN working groups
In October, DKN established six new working groups to strengthen sustainability research in Germany and to support scientists working on sustainability topics and sustainable development.
Further information and details on the new groups’ aims and working programmes can be found via the following links:
- Sustainable AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Alternative sustainabilities. Between local contexts and global measures
- Linking Real-World Laboratory and disciplinary research - Fostering novel scientific insights and sustainability transformation (LinkLab)
- Meat alternatives for a nutrition transition - "Getting started?!"
- Multi-risk and societal resilience in extreme events
- Consistent technology risk profiles for transitioning to sustainable low carbon emission scenarios (RiskTranScens)